Premiered on HBO September 30th, 2009. The true story of Robert Feinberg, a filmmaker attempting to finish a film he started 38 years ago.
· 2010 Emmy Nomination for Arts and Cultural Programming
· HBO Premiere: September 2009
· L.A. Film Festival – 2008
TRACES OF THE TRADE: A
STORY FROM THE DEEP NORTH
· 2009 Emmy Nomination for Research
· 2008 Sundance Film Festival – Official Selection
· P.OV.Season Premiere http://www.pbs.org/pov
· The Human Rights Watch Film Festival 2008 in New York,
New Orleans and Boston
· Winner, 2010 Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award for
Excellence in Broadcast Journalism. More Info
· Official Selection 2008 Sundance Film Festival
· HBO Premiere
· The Human Rights Watch Film Festival 2008 New York
Principal Photography wrapped on SURROGATES
hour broadcast special for Women’s Entertainment (We TV) about the lives
of women who carry pregnancies for others who cannot. Shot in Ohio, Minnesota,
Iowa, California, New York and Vancouver on HD, “Surrogates” will
premiere in June 2011.
AMERICAN BOLLYWOOD for producer Laurie Gwen Shapiro – An inside look at the hugely successful and popular Bollywood films in the U.S.A. Shot behind the scenes on big budget Bollywood film sets, the film candidly examines 2 different systems of filmmaking and the characters who move them forward. Directed by Alexandra Brodsky.